A high quality of life is only possible with a strong and healthy economy. The San Diego North EDC works to bring the right kinds of employers to the region, targeting those that bring the highest paying jobs for our educated workforce. The EDC also focuses on how to provide affordable housing and a high quality of life for those in our highly valued service economy.
The San Diego North Economic Development Council is the best means to achieving North County ‘s long-term economic vitality and sustaining its high quality of life. We are a membership driven coalition of the public and private sectors working together to sustain and carefully grow the economic base of North County.
By bringing together our region’s business, political and nonprofit leaders and giving them a powerful voice and forum for action on the opportunities and obstacles facing North County, the EDC is unique in the region.
Why Join: We Give you a Voice in the Conversation
When you invest in the San Diego North Economic Development Council (SDNEDC), you are investing in the future of your organization, your community AND your region. Our commitment is to provide you with every resource you need, so that your business grows and thrives in North County. When we work together, there is no limit to the process we can achieve.
Benefits of Membership
- We focus on economic development, job creation, and coordinated infrastructure investment to help your business and livelihood.
- We showcase and spotlight North County assets and attributes to developers, investors, and site selectors on your behalf.
- We give you access to community leaders, elected officials, Chambers of Commerce, EDC’s and businesses.
- We create forums for community engagement by providing opportunity to discuss and be actively involved in current economic development issues, trends and strategies.
- We spearhead strategic initiatives, policies, and programs that strengthen the quality of life for the whole community.