The mission of the San Diego North Economic Development Council is to grow and sustain the economy of San Diego North County by marketing North County as a place for business investment, retaining employers through targetted efforts and to help connect employers and educators to strengthen the region’s workforce.
By bringing together our region’s business, political and nonprofit leaders and giving them a powerful voice and forum for action on the opportunities and obstacles facing North County, the EDC is unique in the region.
Why Invest: You Value a Prosperous North County
When you invest in the San Diego North Economic Development Council (SDNEDC), you are investing in North County-based economic development. We use your resources to market the region, work directly with employers to meet their needs and connect the region’s education leaders with private sector innovators to ensure that strengthen our talent pipeline. By focusing on these three areas we believe we can make a real difference in North County’s prosperity and economic future.
Return on Investment
- You are supporting economic prosperity in the region.
- We bring investors as “Red Team” members to address individual company concerns. The client always comes first but we believe that investors have already shown the commitment to put region before self.
- We give you access to community leaders, elected officials, educational leaders, Chambers of Commerce, other economic development organizations and other SDNEDC investors.
- We create forums for community engagement focused on economic development issues and trends where your investment is spotlighted, celebrated and celebrated.
- We spearhead strategic initiatives, policies, and programs that strengthen the quality of life for the whole community which your company is associated.