A high quality of life is only possible with a strong and healthy economy. The San Diego North EDC works to bring the right kinds of employers to the region, targeting those that bring the highest paying jobs for our educated workforce. The EDC also focuses on how to provide affordable housing and a high quality of life for those in our highly valued service economy.
The San Diego North Economic Development Council is the best means to achieving North County ‘s long-term economic vitality and sustaining its high quality of life. We are a membership driven coalition of the public and private sectors working together to sustain and carefully grow the economic base of North County .
By bringing together our region’s business, political and nonprofit leaders and giving them a powerful voice and forum for action on the opportunities and obstacles facing North County, the EDC is unique in the region.
Benefits of Membership
- LEADERSHIP on important issues
- PARTICIPATE in evolving issues and help shape them
- ADVOCATE for the region’s best interests with local leaders and regulatory authorities
- PROMOTE our members and community involvement to stakeholders in North County
- ACCESS local statistics and resources for the region
- GROW your business through valuable local connections and by safeguarding and stimulating the region’s economic prosperity
- ATTEND special events and achieve visibility for your business
- NETWORK with local leaders at monthly meetings held conveniently in rotating locations across North County
- TRAIN future leaders by co-sponsoring Leadership North County
- EDUCATE through our annual Economic Summit