The July meeting is here! Register here.
Since its inception 7 months ago, SDTH has grown as a community by over 3800% to a whopping 1,412 followers to date.
With our mission to drive social change by our collective efforts, our vision is to redefine the perception of the San Diego tech ecosystem by combining our resources and talents to create opportunities for others through collaboration.
My question is: have we prepared ourselves for this type of change? Are we leveraging the power of the SDTH community to its fullest potential?
These are the questions we will address during our July meeting.
As we continue to grow as a community, we need to evolve as an organization.
Join me at our July meeting to discuss THE EVOLUTION OF THE SDTH COMMUNITY: ADDRESSING SOCIAL ISSUES AT SCALE.
It will be a evening of realignment and brainstorming.
Join the Movement. Be a Conduit for Change.
- Check-in / Networking / Food Provided
- Housekeeping (word from our sponsor)
- Message from our Founder, Claude Jones: The Time is Now – The Evolution of the SDTH Community
- Community Updates
- Passion Projects: Breakout / Brainstorm Sessions*
* Details on Breakout Sessions:
- Breakout 1. LaunchPad : Democratize the entrepreneur community
- Breakout 2: SDTH Network: Removing bias from the job community
- Breakout 3: SDTH Network: Build a resource bank to help bring awareness of what the San Diego community has to offer to others in need (i.e., building space, speakers, events, training, tools)
- Breakout 4: SDTH Marketing: Help align on the marketing strategy on how we promote our impact across the San Diego community.
THIS MEETING WILL BE HOSTED ON-SITE AND VIRTUALLY VIA ZOOM.
In person attendance:
5600 Avenida Encinas Carlsbad, CA Suite 150
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://walmart.zoom.us/j/526023027
Join from a browser: https://walmart.zoom.us/wc/526023027
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,526023027# or +16465588656,526023027#
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)：
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 877 853 5257 (Toll Free) or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 526 023 027